Outback Wild Child Jeans - Darla
Uniquely designed for the Australian Outback by Australian designers. These stretch denim jeans are sourced and tailored from premium, ethically sourced textiles. A classic boot cut with a mid rise, no-gap waist, these denim jeans are perfect for hard work and horse riding.
Rodeo inspired Western denim.......
Created for an Australian take on the American Rodeo, all Outback Denim jeans have unique, embroidered back pockets that add personality and bling. These will take you from the country to the town or dance floor with ease.
- Contrast double stitching for style and durability
- Reinforced belt loops
- Brass stud reinforcement in all high stress areas
- Hand embroidered back pockets
- Premium, ethically sourced stretch denim
- mid rise, boot cut
- Standard Australian sizing - Due to the premium stretch some ladies find they go down a size from their normal size.
- Available in 34" and 36" leg length
Due to the premium stretch some ladies find they go down a size from their normal size.
Unsure about ordering online, not sure what size you are OR we don’t have your size left. No worries, just give us call and we can help you out - 02 9058 5849 Or if its after hours shoot us an email at email@example.com and we'll help you out as soon as we can.
Shop in store at 109 John Street, Singleton. Local pickups welcome, orders are generally ready in 30mins.
- AfterPay, ZipPay, PayPal and credit card accepted